Thursday 16 September 2010

Book your Autumn Portraits Now!

Autumn advert

Hi all, Children all back at school, the weather is cooling and the trees are changing to their lovely Autumn hue.
If you fancy capturing a moment with your family this Autumn then please contact me and arrange a booking.


I don't like to mention it....... but I will....... *whispers* 'Christmas is coming!' so another reason to have sorted out some family Christmas presents - a framed print or Canvas of you and your loved ones is always a great gift.


Contact me via my website or call on 07821 974464 to book a session.


I am happy to offer £10 off your session fee if you book a weekday session using the reference 'Weekday Autumn captures' (offer ends 31st October 2010 and the session must be taken before 7th November 2010)


Look forward to photographing you and your family.
autumn blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment : )