Tuesday 3 November 2020

Christmas inspiration - I can help!

As we approach Lockdown 2.0 in the UK and also Christmas, I am aiming to help out with a little inspiration!  Its inevitably going to be a tough time to get together in our usual large family settings over this period, so here's a way of spreading the family love....... at a distance!

Over the years I have pulled together large family photo prints for my own family which I have used for many purposes.....

Either as individual large framed prints, kids poster or indeed split up into 1000 or 2000 piece jigsaw puzzles!

If you have a collection of photographs either shot by me or indeed your own, I am happy for you to send them to me via Dropbox, Google photos etc. and I can create one single print which includes all the images!  I can add text and create prints in all sorts of sizes and shapes.

I can also take the hassle out of photobooks, send me your holiday photos (ok so maybe not from this year... unless you were lucky) the dates and location and I can create a photobook for you...

Here are some of my creations so far!

You provide the images and I will provide the technical formatting and sprinkling of fairy dust to help you produce all sorts of creations!  I can even help you order - Prices start from £25.00

Call me or send me an email and we can discuss your requirements 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment : )